|Registration fee in Euros|
|Reduced Fee **)||445||495|
|**) members of (co)-sponsoring societies||*) after Jan. 26, 2018|
Registration with regular (reduced) fee includes up to two submissions (of any type). For every additional full paper a fee of €100 is added. Registration with student fee includes submission of one Student Contribution or one Discussion Contribution.
Registration for the conference is organized via the online system https://interconvention.eventsair.com/mathmod-2018/start/. Please note that registration for the conference is a prerequisite to upload the final version of your contributions. When registering, please take into account the following remarks:
- On the first page of the registration system, you can choose the number of contributions. A maximum of 2 Full Contributions is included in a Regular Fee (one additional paper can be uploaded for an additional paper fee of €100). One Student or Discussion Contribution is included in a Student Fee.
- On the second page, you can enter your personal information. Please enter your paper number(s) in the field “Author Information” (the paper number(s) can be found in your confirmation E-Mail of the initial submission or when logging into IFAC-PaperCept system www.ifac.papercept.net). Based on this information, the system will generate the voucher(s) (one for each contribution), which are required for the upload of the final version of your contributions. Thus, please take care that you enter the correct numbers.
- You can book a hotel with reduced rates via the system. Of course you can skip this step and book a hotel room outside of this system.
- There is also the possibility to book a hotel room later via the online system by utilizing the link https://interconvention.eventsair.com/mathmod-2018/hotels.
- Accompanying persons can be directly registered during the registration process for a Regular or Student Fee via the system.
Registration payments must be made with a credit card and will be charged in Euros. Purchase order, bank transfer, personal checks, or cash cannot be accepted.
Please subscribe to the MATHMOD 2018 mailing list to recieve updates on the registration and submission process.