September 17, 2017 Initial submission of Full Contributions
- October 9, 2017 Initial submission of Full Contributions
- November 5, 2017 Initial submission of Discussion and Student Contributions
- January 12, 2018 Notification of acceptance
- January 26, 2018 Submission of final contributions
Types of Contributions
- Full Contribution: paper & oral presentation, 6 pages paper, full paper peer review, publication in IFAC-PapersOnLine and in MATHMOD Abstract Preprint Volume, oral presentation in thematic sessions or minisymposium
- Discussion Contribution: abstract & presentation, 2 pages extended abstract, abstract review, publication in MATHMOD Abstract Preprint Volume, short oral presentation with poster display or oral presentation in minisymposium
- Student Contribution: abstract & poster, 2 pages extended abstract, abstract review, publication in Abstract Preprint Volume, short oral presentation with poster display
All submissions must be written in English and prepared according to the IFAC format. Full, Discussion and Student Contributions must be submitted in PDF format that complies with these requirements. It is strongly recommended that you test the compliance of your PDF prior to submission. Be sure to select “MATHMOD 2018” from the list of available conferences.
Submission opened in May 2017.
Submission must be made electronically using the IFAC PaperPlaza Conference Manuscript Management System on http://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. Please visit http://www.ifac.papercept.net/conferences/manuals/authorgetstarted.pdf for detailed instructions on the paper submission process on PaperPlaza.